Wednesday, May 16, 2012

We are pregnant!





Today I found out I am pregnant! It said pregnant! I was in shock!! No way, I cried like in disbelief, shock, happy, so many mixed emotions.
I knelt down and thanked my father in Heaven. Then I called the doctor and went in and got a pregnancy test with them, because I didn’t believe I was pregnant. The test came back positive at the doctors. I started to cry. The cute nurse gave me a kleenex. I started stressing out when she said you are probably 8 ½ weeks along, because I had no idea how long it had been. So, I got my blood work done and they schedule an ultra sound on February 22n.
   So, now I had to figure out how to tell Matt!!! I went to the store and got a boy and girl balloon and a congrats balloon. I also, got fortune cookie, and some Chinese food. I came home and decorated the table with the balloons, and baby shower napkins, and bear. I tied the balloons to the pregnancy test and put it in a bag on the table. I warmed up the fortune cookie and put a little strip of paper I had made that said I love you forever, and we are pregnant!!!!! I was so excited waiting for Matt to come home! I greeted him at the door,  I asked him to open the fortune cookie, as he read We are Pregnant, he looked shocked and I got a picture of it! He was like really? I started to cry and he hugged me and started to cry.  We are so blessed and so grateful that we have the opportunity to be pregnant! I know that faithful actions bring about miracles.


6 comments:

Jess said...

Done in true Janae style. Love it!!! hahaha!! I'm so excited for you, and can't wait to follow to see where this adventure leads you! :)

Monica McCoy said...

I am THRILLED for you guys! Congrats!

Jami West said...

JaNae!! I am so excited for you both!! I wish I could hug you!! Congratulations. You two are going to be the best parents ever!

Megan said...

AH! I am SO happy and excited for you two!! I absolutely love how you told Matt, so perfect. When are you due? Are you still in Utah? please send me your address, mohartley@gmail.com.

Chris & Kimber said...

I know I have already told you this, but we are so dang excited for you guys!!! It seriously just makes me so happy. I also love the look on Matt's face. It's priceless!!

Emily said...

Congratulations!! I can't even begin to explain how happy I was when I heard this news. I am so excited for you guys! You will be the greatest parents.