It was great to finally meet her! Her name is Nancy Shaffer. She lives in Washington state and graduated in 2 years with her bachelors degree in elementary education! She was an amazing student!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I tagged you. Check my blog.
I saw your blog through Emily's and thought it was so cute. I hope that you don't mind that I added you guys to our friend list.
I just found your blog and was SO excited! I am sad you haven't updated in a while - I miss you lots! I hope all is well - keep in touch!
hey Nae...can't wait to see all the boston stuff..thanks for the inspiration to blog! love ya
Very Cute blog. :) It was so good to see you the other night. You guys are so cute.
Jenae Zollweg
PS) Our Blog is private but if you want to see it email me at
jjenae2001@hotmail.com :)
still waiting for boston pictures!
Post a Comment